Everything you need to know
What will we be fishing for?
This varies based on the time of year but the main target species are Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, and Trout. Sometimes the bite may be hot on another species so we will target that species. If you have a certain species you would like to target please don’t hesitate to contact Capt. Zack and we will discuss all of our options.
What should I bring on my charter?
- Polarized sunglasses (recommended)
- Any food and drinks you may want
- Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions (contact Capt. Zack for any questions on what to wear)
What is provided?
- Expert fishing advice and tips
- Fishing licenses
- Cleaned and filleted fish when in season
Are there any rules on the boat?
Where will we meet for the charter?
All charters will be picked up at Gulfport Municipal Marina unless specified otherwise.
Gulfport Municipal Marina
4630 29th Ave S, Gulfport, FL 33711
When should we arrive for our Charter?
Are children allowed?
Can we keep the fish we catch?
Do you clean the fish for us?
Where can we take our fish to be cooked after our fishing charter?
- Our #1 recommendation is Sea Critters Cafe! They are located right on the water so you can sit dockside and watch the fish swim around under your feet and enjoy your fresh catch all at the same time… YES, you are in PARADISE!
- There are many other places that we can recommend to you while on your charter as well, just ask Capt Zack while you are out!
Is alcohol allowed?
Is smoking allowed?